- n. 南；（罗盘的）南方
- adj. 位于南方的；（风）来自南方的；南部居民的
- adv. 向南，朝南
- v. 朝南移动；（天体）穿过子午线
- n. (South) （美）苏（人名）
- the region of the United States lying south of the Mason-Dixon line
- the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
同义词： Confederacy Confederate States Confederate States of America Dixie Dixieland
- the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
同义词： due south southward S
- any region lying in or toward the south
- adj. situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south
"the south entrance"
- adv. in a southern direction
"we moved south"
同义词： to the south in the south