- n. 长钉，道钉；钉鞋；细高跟
- vt. 阻止；以大钉钉牢；用尖物刺穿
- n. (Spike)人名；(瑞典)斯皮克
[ 过去式 spiked 过去分词 spiked 现在分词 spiking 复数 spikes 第三人称单数 spikes ]spike [ spaik ]
- a transient variation in voltage or current
- sports equipment consisting of a sharp point on the sole of a shoe worn by athletes
"spikes provide greater traction"
- fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
同义词： ear capitulum
- (botany) an indeterminate inflorescence bearing sessile flowers on an unbranched axis
- a sharp rise followed by a sharp decline
"the seismograph showed a sharp spike in response to the temblor"
- a sharp-pointed projection along the top of a fence or wall
- a long sharp-pointed implement (wood or metal)
- any holding device consisting of a sharp-pointed object
- a long metal nail
- stand in the way of
- pierce with a sharp stake or point
同义词： transfix impale empale
- secure with spikes
- bring forth a spike or spikes
同义词： spike out
- add alcohol to (beverages)
"the punch is spiked!"
同义词： lace fortify
- manifest a sharp increase
"the voltage spiked"